Friday, August 5, 2011

2014 Charlotte Award Committee


I have been appointed to the 2014 Charlotte Award Committee (insert gleeful laugh here). My job is to read all the books publishers send to me (think Christmas every day!) and narrow the potential award winning list down to 40 books.   I am sure I will not get to place every book up here for review, but I will try to post many of them. I am hoping my friend Michelle will post some to her blog!

I will use a three number system:
1= I like it and will take it to the committee for consideration.
2= Likeable, I could be persuaded to put it in the potential pick pile.
3= This book will not see the next round of my list.

2 comments:

Michelle Flick said...

Obviously... Bring on the free books!! What if we make a mini-committee at our school for students - you know for like Sam and Analise... I think they would jump on it.

Michelle Flick said...

Oh by the way, want to be part of a book hop? it's great for gaining followers. It's going to be a back to school one.