Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Shower Cards

Since I have the summer off, and seem to be spending way to much time spending money on crafting (both on-line and feet  in store), I have decided to make the gifts for the showers I am attending this summer. 

First is the Baby Shower.  I had the great good fortune to walk in to Jo-Anne's and find a clearance sale going on.  I bought some Debbie Mumm blank cards in a cute little buggy.  They also had "baby-boy" paper.  So I got to work on some mass production. The bottom portion of the is 4x21/2, the bottle is cut on the Gypsy using the Gypsy wanderings cartridge.  The ribbon is from American Crafts (Big Lots buy).  I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Denim Blue.  The images stamped on the envelope are from July's Utility Stamp of the month club. The Stamp on the front is from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: