Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teacher's Spring Break

2nd week of our spring break, and day 3.5 in Myrtle Beach. I promised myself to beat my 8 book total from last year.... But this year we have done a little more sightseeing. My 2 year old nephew is with us, so I am having sooo much fun, but not getting all the books read I wanted to.

I have finished:

Everwild

















Chasing Lincoln's Killer


















A Tale Dark & Grimm


















Igniting a Passion for Reading


















43 Cemetery Road: Over my Dead Body


















I am currently reading:



The Secret of the Old Clock


















The Things a Brother Knows


















Podcasting for Dummies



















In my pile I still have:


39 clues


















The Westing Game



















Maze Runner


















We will see how far I can get. We have walked the boardwalk, visited the state park, toured Brookgreen Gardens ( WOW) and swam in the ocean. I think I can take it easy and just read for the next few days!

I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am definitely reading MAZE RUNNER...dibs on that book if you can rip it out of the hands of the kids...