Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reading Challenge Update & New Challenge

Okay... So I read 8 books, meeting but did not exceeding, my personal challenge (insert sad face here). 

During my two week break I finished:
Everwild
Chasing Lincoln's Killer
A Tale Dark & Grimm
Igniting a Passion for Reading
43 Cemetery Road: Over My Dead Body
The Things a Brother Knows
Podcasting for Dummies
and
Maze Runner

If we count the repeated readings of 5 Little Ducks I did with my nephew though, I guess we could say I met my personal challenge.

Speaking of challenges... for the last 5 years Mother Reader has hosted a 48 hour book challenge.  I have admired it from afar, but after this awesome break, I think I am ready to accept the challenge.  Do you want to join me?

Read more about it here: Sixth Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge

1 comment:

Michelle Flick said...

Karen, I think we should do this with our students... especially our top 5 AR students!!! We could do a student challenge!