Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Maze Runner

I want to post reviews/ book chats on the books I read over break.  My first review was gong to be The Maze Runner.  It has been on my TBR pile since I listened to a review on the Books on the Nightstand Podcast.  It has sat there for months, until one day the 5th grade teacher in my school came to me (maybe its the thousands of books displayed in my room) to get another book.  I handed him a pile and he chose Maze Runner.  He read it in a couple days and could not stop telling me how much he loved it.  Nothing like an excited reader to convince you to read a book.  I was not disappointed.  It was fantastic.  I could go on and on, but while I was blog hopping on my friend and coworker's blog I found this high school student who did a much better job then I could ever do.

Read Lulu's review of The Maze Runner.

Now go read the book!

3 comments:

Lulu (The Bookworm is Here!) said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loved it :) I hope more people read it... Thanx so much for linking to my review! :) I'm a new follower!

Michelle Flick said...

I know Karen, I am going to read this!

kkondrick said...

Michelle, I was blog hopping some of your followers and found this review, hope your reading this one as we speak.

http://21pages.muggle-born.net/2011/04/25/review-unwind-by-neal-shusterman/#comments