Friday, February 4, 2022

11.22.6311.22.63 by Stephen King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook of this. Although long, I found myself transfixed with the story. It includes historical elements, moral quandies, friendships, murder, stalking high school dances, it pretty much includes anything you might like. I find my self missing Jake and Sadie, and Deke. I may have had to buy the kindle edition to finish up the book faster towards the end. Now I am sad it has finished.

View all my reviews WatercressWatercress by Andrea Wang
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Picked this up because it won the Newbery & Caldecott for 2022. Beautiful illustrations, each word so carefully chosen. Such a moving story for so little text.

View all my reviews Mel FellMel Fell by Corey R. Tabor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love birds, and Kingfishers are ever elusive when I am out photographing. This is an adorable book, which takes advantage of turning the book on its side, to use the added page space to illustrate Mel's "fall".

View all my reviews Have You Ever Seen a Flower?Have You Ever Seen a Flower? by Shawn Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Magnificent Illustrations. Loved most of the words, It felt a little off towards end.

View all my reviews

No comments: