Friday, May 6, 2011

My First Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop

This is my first Blog hop.  This weeks question ask which book blogger I would most like to meet, hmmmm.
I have been following Frankie & Mary Lee over at A Year of Reading, and Mother Reader, and Donalyn Miller, the Book Whisperer.  They are all old friends I would Like to meet.  Now That I have become a more active Blogger, I have meet some new Friends ( thanks to Michelle at  Oh! For the Love of Books) I would like to meet, Lulu at The Bookworm is here. She is brilliant young lady.  Her reviews are excellent, her insight unbelievable, and her writing is always thoughtful and inspiring. 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle Flick said...

Hey Karen welcome to the Blog hop Fridays!! And thanks for the shout out!

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog title.

I like this week's question because it is so different from our usual ones.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

кєяo said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Karen. It's difficult to chose one blogger out of so many; I chose two. Have a great weekend.
Kero

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm just popping in to say hello via the blog hop. I'd love to meet all bloggers, all readers in real life. Every blogger I've ever met, every reader I've ever met is a fascinating person. Reading does that to you!

I hope you will stop by here.

Follow and let me know you have followed in a comment. I always follow back.