Tuesday, August 17, 2010

July Project 12

I have finally caught up on my Project 12 pages.  I even put together May (admittedly I haven't journaled yet!).  I will not bore you with a ton of pictures, but you can see them on my Picasa account. Each month a sketch is provided, and you are at your descretion to use it to create a 2 page layout for the month.  Here is July's sketch:

The key is to include somethings from through out the month...and journal!!!  It is a great exercise in writing for a purpose, and being concise (there never seems to be enough room).  I love my July layout, so this is the one I'll share.

I used the  Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge for the Title, and "beach" embelishments.  The tickets are courtsey of the Caursol cartridge.  The georgous paper is Cosmo Cricut the Snorkel line. 

Here is my layout:

No comments: